Purpose of This Notice:
Our Privacy Policies & Practices for Consumers & Customers:
Information We Collect From Consumers and Customers:
Acrylic® Financial may collect nonpublic personal information about consumers and customers from the following sources:
- Sign Up form filled by the user on the website
- Information we receive from affiliates of Acrylic® Financial
- Information we receive from an individual and his or her employer from reports summarizing his or her insurance applications, plan participation forms, and other related documents.
- Information based on an individual’s history of transactions executed with the assistance of Acrylic® Financial, our affiliates, or others.
- Third Party Integration:
- Google Drive: Files user chooses to upload from Google drive. We do not read/save any other files from Google Drive.
Information we May Disclose About Consumers and Customers:
As permitted by law, we may disclose some or all of the information described above among Acrylic® Financial affiliates, and with companies or individuals that perform services necessary to effectuate transitions that an individual or his or her employer has requested. With respect to current and former customers, we may also disclose some or all of the information described above to nonaffiliated third parties, which may include:
- Companies or individuals that perform services for us or on our behalf, such as independent contractors or technical system consultants who program our software.
- Companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- Other nonaffiliated third parties, as permitted by law.
Our Practices Regarding the Confidentiality and Security of Consumer and Customer Information:
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about our current or former customers and consumers to those authorized individuals who need to know that information in order to provide them products or services.
- We also require outside companies and independent contractors who provide services on our behalf or with whom we have entered a joint marketing agreement to enter into agreements that protect the confidentiality of any customer information we provide and restrict the use of such information to those purposes.
- Electronic Data Storage: We encrypt and store credentials, including credentials required to access third party apps like Google Drive, securely in the database.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard customers’ and consumers’ nonpublic personal information.
Contacting Acrylic® Financial Regarding Web site Policies and Practices:
If you have any questions about this web site privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Acrylic® Financial 1-833-422-7954